Virginia Wright is a native of Fauquier County, having lived in Hume, VA most of her life. If you stop in at the Hume Post Office, most people will say they know her as a Realtor and as one of the local beef cattle farmers. The family farm of 100 years was passed on to her with the death of her late husband, Harold. She has worked locally in Fauquier County and knows many of the roads throughout Fauquier, Rappahannock and Warren Counties. Living in northern Fauquier County, her niche marketing area is Warrenton, north and west of the town, and the counties to the west.
- Virginia has a great deal of experience in the complex and varied details of real estate transactions. She has witnessed real estate survive the challenges of the many recessions during her working career. From her first job working with lawyer, Howard Walker in 1974, to the present, she has learned how to handle real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Mr. Walker merged and became the Senior Real Estate Partner of what is now Walker Jones P.C., while Virginia served as the head Real Estate Closer. In 1986 she expanded her knowledge by adding lending experience as a closer to the loan officer at The Fauquier Bank in the real estate department. In 1993 she returned to closing transactions in the law office with J. Thomas Ross, II.
- Her expertise landed her the position as Executive Assistant at Gateway Partnerships & Companies, (with the original owner, Guy O. Farley, Jr.), which owned and managed hotel properties in the Mid-Atlantic States. In 2003, Virginia obtained her Salesperson license. Virginia has also obtained her Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI) and Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designations through continuing education to be able specialize in areas of real estate. She is also a graduate of Northern Virginia Community College with a business degree.
- Virginia earned her Broker’s license in 2006 and opened her new office in Old Town Warrenton-Virginia Realty & Management LLC, on December 16, 2011. The office is located at 28A John Marshall Street, Warrenton. The brokerage focuses on the sale and property management of residential properties, including land sales. The name fits because, to many people, she has always been known as “Virginia”.
- Virginia has positioned her company to meet the needs of clients who may not want to sell immediately due to lower home values or job transfers. Lost jobs and pay cuts have forced many homeowners into foreclosures and short sales, and investors are taking the opportunity to add wealth to their portfolio when the market returns to normal.
- Virginia had been elected to the Board of Directors for the years 2013-2015 of the local Greater Piedmont Area Association of Realtors (GPAAR) and services on a couple committees. She is a member of Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- She is a Director on the Spiritual Care Support Ministry (SCSM) board and helped to facilitate the Caregiving Support Group. (SCSM advises people in their transition to helping or living with aged parents, caring for special health related issues of children, spouses or other family member), and offers free consultation and support with grief, chronically illnesses, and pet loss at the center in Warrenton.
- Virginia is also a long time time member of the Hume Baptist Church.
Christopher Rapin enjoys working with his wife, Virginia. Originally from Ogdensburg, New York, he moved to the State of Virginia in 1985. He served in the Navy Reserve and Army National Guard. He graduated with a Bachelor's of Technology in Electrical Engineering from S.U.N.Y in Binghamton, NY.
- He has held various hardware and software engineering positions with Lockheed Martin, General Electric, General Dynamics, IBM, HJ Ford, CEXEC, and SphereCom Enterprises.
- Over the years, he has purchased and sold several properties giving him the experience as the customer and is currently a Landlord.
- He successfully completed his Military Relocation Professional certification with NAR thus allowing him to work with the needs of buyers and sellers. His many years of working on government contracts augments this business venture.
Earl Arrington joined Virginia Realty & Management LLC in 2016. Earl was licensed as a real estate salesperson in 2013. He is a graduate from Osbourne High School and later attended and graduated from Chowan College.
- He resides in Fauquier County with his wife, Tiffany, and two children, Scarlett & Ashton. When not working he enjoys classic cars and traveling.
- Earl is actively engaged in the community: a member of the board of directors for The Southern Fauquier Business Owners Association and sits on the Remington Fall Festival Committee. As a member of the Inaurural Leadership Fauquier class, Earl polished vital skills such as communication, negotiation, and problem solving.
- Earl's mix of business experience and leadership is a perfect recipe to help you complete your home transaction quickly and easily.